Aerial Fitness — Hammock Style 1 - 3
Be a part of one of the latest proven fitness tools. Utilizing fabric in the shape of a hammock to create a fun student experience to build strength and confidence for many shapes and sizes. Build community. Learn how to teach safely and multiple ability levels in one class. Learn how to work with special populations.
All our Teacher Training cover each area, specific for each apparatus: Anatomy and Alignment Safety Comfort Spotting Pedagogy Teaching Cueing Lesson Planning Benefits Cautions Student Rigging Business Planning Teacher Care and Planning.
Master Trianer — Aerial Hammock
Have you been teaching aerial for a couple of years and want to take it to the next level?
Are you creative? Do you love to teach? Do you enjoy seeing people succeed? Do you dream about aerial moves and flows? Are you a leader and willing to create a community? If so, Become a Master Trainer! Are you a studio owner and want to train your own staff?
- Great Return on Investment
- Complete system ready to go
- Add to a growing community of teachers
- Live your passion
- Teach your passion
- Learn Marketing
- Learn Business Practices
- Learn to train vs teach
- Reach new markets with your sphere of influence
- Train your own teachers for your studio
- Supplement your studio’s fitness program
- Learn to evaluate and provide feedback
- Learn to train in different styles
- Use your communication skills
- Be a leader to transform lives including your own.
- Lead others to encourage
- Lead others to create community
- Lead others to set the example
- Lead others to professionalism
- Lead others to learn
- Lead others to care
Step outside and train others to be better than you.
A true teacher wants the best for others.
Continuing education is for current teachers who have finished their test out.
Apprentice teachers can also attend